As a result of our growth, we are seeking a registered Psychologist to join us on a full time or part time basis. We currently have an opening in Parramatta, although will consider candidates for our other locations. The role involves providing quality psychological trreatment and assessment for a diverse range of clients including those referred by GPs, NDIS, WorkCover, Victims Services or EAP.
What we are offering
- Exposure to a broad range of clinical presentations from child and adolescent, through to adult and older person presentations.
- A variety of clients sourced through our growing referral network deriving from developed trusted relationships with local and nearby referring medical practices.
- Flexible work hours – to help support a work/life balance
- Support towards continuing professional development goals
- Opportunities for peer and individual supervision with a diverse range of clinicians, skill sets, interests and levels of experience
- A team environment where your ideas and contributions are valued
We are looking for psychologists who:
- Are fully registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a general or clinically registered psychologist
- Have or is willing to obtain a Medicare Provider registration and / or SIRE
- Have a passion for client care and psychological practice
- Experience working in evidence-based treatment with a variety of presentations and psychological conditions
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, well organised and demonstrated ability to form respectful and professional relationships
- Positive self-starter attitude