Logic Lounge Psychology can provide psychological services to individuals who are eligible for National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding. For NDIS participants, the scheme funds supports that assist you to live an ordinary life.
About the NDIS
The NDIS allows Australian’s who have a permanent disability, and are under the age of 65 with support to maximise their daily living potential. NDIS will assist clients to enjoy everyday life, and achieve their life goals through the provisioning of community involvement, independence, improved wellbeing and employment. NDIS also helps family and carers of people with disability with information and guidance to further community support services.
Accessibility to NDIS
- Have a permanent disability that significantly impacts your ability to partake in everyday activities; and
- Reside in Australia; and
- are either an Australian Citizen, holder of a permanent visa or a special category visa (SCV) holder who is a protected SCV holder; and
- Must be aged under 65 years of age when their access request is received by the NDIA.
Provided support – Capacity Building – Improved Daily Living
- Item Number: 15_054_0128_1_3 – Assessment, Recommendation, Therapy or Training (including Assistive Technology) – Psychology · Provision to a participant of Assessment, Recommendation, Therapy, or Training (including in assistive technology) supports. The support must be delivered by a Psychologist.
- Non-attendance fees or cancellations within the 24hr period of your session / session will be charged through the NDIS portal
- For NDIA managed clients – please bring along a copy of the NDIS summary plan so that we can discuss how many sessions to log onto the NDIS portal
- Assessment costs will vary dependent on assessments administered and the timings of the session.
You can call us on 0439 554 058 to discuss further and make an initial appointment.