Consultation fees at psychology practices are based on The Australian Psychological Society (APS) schedule of recommended fees.
New clients only
- Session costs are $150-165 ($60.35 out of pocket cost per session with a Mental Health Care Plan), depending on the Psychologist.
- If you are experiencing financial distress, please speak to our administration team (refer below for financial distress conditions).
- Anyone with a Mental Health Care Plan, will be charged $150-165 per session ($60.35 out of pocket cost per session).
- All Private clients without a Mental Health Care Plan will be charged $150-165 per session.
- If you are experiencing financial distress please discuss this with our administration team before your session.
What are the conditions for financial distress?
- Pensioner or Disability pension card holder; or
- Long-term unemployment
Have Private Health Insurance?
- If you have private health insurance you may be able to claim the out-of-pocket expense if you do not claim Medicare Health Care Plan.